Sovereign Health of Fort Myers, Florida, is a leader in treating patients with mental health disorders, addiction or dual diagnosis. Our facility provides detox (DTX), partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient therapy (IOP), evening IOP and outpatient treatment (OP) and residential treatment (RTC).
- Detoxification (DTX): Our Fort Myers facility provides detox for patients who are going through the withdrawal process. An individual seeking inpatient detoxification treatment can join one of our residential facilities. This program is beneficial for individuals who might have medical conditions that might be impacted during the detox process, or who need extensive medical monitoring. Our facility provides 24-hour medical care and supervision, allowing them to go through detox in a safe and supportive environment before they begin the rest of their treatment program.
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP): This medically supervised program provides comprehensive and structured medically supervised care and therapeutic services at least 5 days a week. The program also provides face-to-face therapeutic sessions that range in level and frequency depending a patient’s needs. Patients may choose partial hospitalization as an alternative to residential treatment (RTC) or go from our residential therapy program to partial hospitalization.
- Outpatient treatment Program (OP): This program provides a number of therapeutic sessions that help patients in reducing the symptoms surrounding mental health disorders, addiction or dual diagnosis. Depending on their individual treatment program, patients have a number of therapy options to choose from, including one-on-one and group therapies. We also offer a number of holistic therapies, such as equine or art therapy, yoga, meditation and more.
- Intensive outpatient therapy (IOP): This program provides a number of therapeutic sessions that help patients in reducing the symptoms of mental health disorders, addiction or dual diagnosis. Depending on their individual treatment program, patients have a number of therapy options to choose from, including one-on-one and group therapies. This program is a step-down from partial hospitalization or residential services, and is considered more intensive than traditional outpatient services. IOP services are also provided in the evenings, for those who have work or school during the day.
- Residential Treatment (RTC): The Sovereign Health residential treatment programs provide 24/7 supervised specialized care and crisis intervention services in environments that promote relaxation and recovery. Patients staying at our Fort Myers have spectacular scenic views, plenty of walking and hiking areas, and a number of activities to choose from in weekly or family outings. We also provide individual and group therapy, along with a number of holistic therapies, such as equine or art therapy.
Sovereign Health of Florida accepts the majority of private insurance plans and provides insurance verification for no additional charge during admissions. Sovereign Health also accepts private payments from individuals with no insurance, as well as provides financial options for patients who cannot afford treatment. Our admission team can help determine how much coverage a patient’s health care plan provides, as well as guide patients through any other financial aspects of the admissions process.
For more information about our mental health services or any of our specialized programs, please call our 24/7 helpline.